Travel Your Way
- It is so important to take time out to celebrate the strength of your love. It’s rare — cherish it!
- It’s not all about roses (although we can provide that). Real romance is having the time and freedom to focus your attention on that special someone.
- I am pleased to have traditional and same-sex couples as clients.
Food & Beverage
- Market walks and cooking classes. Educational and fun! Once of the best ways to learn about a culture is through their food.
- I have a huge passion for learning about and sampling craft beer both in the US and abroad.
- From historical beer gardens in Munich to cutting edge in Rome to variety across all 50 states. (Yes, France and Italy have a great and growing beer scene!)
- River and ocean cruises focused on food, beer, and wine — with expert lecturers. Sampling! I can do custom land itineraries too.